You are logged in as
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to apply brainstorming techniques, is able to design a digital service visual user interface and is able to take advantage of tools for prototyping.
- Topics to be covered in the course include the following:
- Iterative design
- User Interface visuals
- Tools for prototyping
- Implementation of the prototype
- This course learning outcomes can be achieved in the following ways:
- Lectures and independent work.
- b. E-learning and independent work.
- Workplace-based learning (RPL, Recognition of Prior Learning).
- The course also includes a mandatory assessment of their own learning.
- Lecture Notes
Starting level and linkage with other courses
- Recommended Innovation and Project Work and User Experience courses studied before.
- Assessment criteria – grade 1
- The student understands the importance of the visual image to the digital service, as well as to understand the importance of building prototypes of tools and are able to implement their primitive prototype.
- Assessment criteria – grade 3
- The student is able to design the visual identity of digital services and is able to implement a prototype utilizing tools for prototyping.
- Assessment criteria – grade 5
- The student is able to plan an appropriate visual image of digital services and is able to implement a high-quality prototype effectively utilizing tools for prototyping.
Remember to press mark complete button after each service event or topic.